23 Pimentel Court, Novato, CA 94945Tel: (415)-455-0957 Fax:
(415)-455-0956 Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LNC: Stands for Low Natural Scent. This is the scent produced by the natural ingredients other than the essential oils. A low natural scent makes it easier to blend a scent from essential oils into the product.
- GROWING PRACTICE: Defines whether the essential oil was grown organically, wild, or regular.
- Organic: We use the strictest definition of organic, which is Certified Organic by a recognized Certifying Agency.
- Wild: Usually organic but has not been certified, normally because there is no certifying agency in the area. Not commercially cultivated.
- Regular: Conventionally farmed. No pesticides.
- EXTRACTION METHOD: The method by which the essential oil has been extracted from the plant material.
- AE: Alcohol Extracted with Certified Organic food grade alcohol which is removed after extraction.
- CO2: Carbon Dioxide extraction. Either "select" or "total". A natural environmentally sound form of extraction that yields the highest therapeutic quality.
- Select: Just the essential oil constituents are extracted.
- Total: Essential oil constituents are extracted and/or most volatile constituents as well as other beneficial waxes and resins.
- CP: Cold Pressed
- SD: Steam Distilled
- SE: Solvent Extracted
- VD: Vacuum Distilled in an all glass vessel at high vacuum.
- PART OF THE PLANT: The part of the plant from which the essential oil is extracted during the extraction process. The following is a list of the possible plant parts that are used exclusively or in combination during the extraction process: bark, bean, bran, branch, bud, flower, fruit, herb, leaf, needle, nut, peel, resin, root, seed, twig, wax, wood, whole plant.